Installation of Offshore Facilities (Offshore Fixed Platforms, Single Point Mooring Systems)
Company is an experienced and certified Contractor for transportation and installation of offshore facilities including but not limited to:
- Transfer and loadout of heavy modules (jackets, topsides) of offshore fixed platforms onto marine transportation means using DWB;
- Skidding of heavy modules of offshore fixed platforms onto marine transportation means using special hydraulic system or system of winches;
- Loadout of heavy modules of offshore fixed platforms onto marine transportation means using floating cranes;
- Transportation of offshore fixed platforms modules afloat, on transportation and transportation & installation barges;
- Offshore installation of offshore fixed platforms’ jackets and topsides using floating cranes;
- Installation of jackets by launching from the transportation & installation barge;
- Float-over installation of topsides.
- Associated engineering (selection of barges and tugs, rigging, performing sea fastening, MWS certification).
The above Company’s services also include surveys of the transportation routes and installation points, positioning of jackets and topsides, diver and subsea technical works, piles driving and hydro swaging.
Offshore operations are performed following engineering of the same carried out by our Company’s specialists to the required extent, including the development of transportation & installation method statements and procedures, associated calculations as well as agreement of proposed solutions with Marine Warranty Surveyor.
Company has specialized marine spread including up to 280 t crane vessels, anchor handling tugs, transportation & installation barge TB6000, supply vessels, a cable laying vessel.
During installation, Company’s specialists successfully use their proprietary know-how. Thus, to install platforms topsides by float-over a state-of-the-art LMU (Leg Mating Unit) is used which is installed on piling following installation of jacket and serves to compensate loads on jacket structures due to installation barge motions.